- ABERDARGIE, a village, in that part of the parish of Abernethy which is in the county of Perth, 1 mile (W.) of Abernethy; containing 200 inhabitants. It is pleasantly situated, and the road from Kinghorn to Perth passes through it: a part of the inhabitants, both male and female, are engaged in weaving linen-yarn.SEAL AND ARMS. Obverse. Reverse.
A Topographical dictionary of Scotland. Samuel Lewis. 1856.
Look at other dictionaries:
Abernethy — 1) ABERNETHY, a parish, in the counties of Inverness and Elgin, 5 miles (S. W. by S.) from Grantown; containing, with Kincardine, 1832 inhabitants, of whom 1083 are in Abernethy proper. This parish, to which that of Kincardine was annexed… … A Topographical dictionary of Scotland
Invergowrie — is a village on the north bank of the River Tay to the west of Dundee. Although formally incorporated as part of Dundee, it is located in Perth and Kinross Fact|date=June 2007. The village is served by Invergowrie railway station.A village… … Wikipedia
Inbhir Gobhar — Invergowrie Invergowrie Invergowrie est un village de la rive nord de la rivière Tay, à l ouest de Dundee, dont il est une banlieue. Origines du nom On trouve une trace, en 1124, d un village appelé Invergourin. Ceci suggèrerait que le nom soit… … Wikipédia en Français
Invergowrie — 56° 27′ N 3° 03′ W / 56.45, 3.05 … Wikipédia en Français
Aberargie — Koordinaten 56° 20′ N, 3° 21′ W … Deutsch Wikipedia